Senior Recruiter, Professional Services
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva is looking to build a team of Talent Advisors to support Hiring Managers as we grow to 10,000 employees by 2025. Ideal candidates are exceptionally strong at building relationships with Senior Leaders and Managers alike, supporting specific customer groups (e.g. engineering, services) with proven success meeting hiring needs. Talent Advisors know their customers’ businesses inside and out, becoming an integral part of the team, and developing the instinct to identify top talent for Veeva. Success for this role means bringing a high level of energy, deep knowledge of talent attraction strategies, a data-driven mindset, and
- Full recruitment responsibility including hiring manager engagement, development of recruiting strategies, screening candidates, processing job offers, and closing candidates
- Interact regularly with Hiring Managers and Leaders to develop talent attraction strategies that align
tobusiness and hiring needs
- Deliver exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- Leverage insights and data to drive results and continuous improvements
- Build constructive and effective relationships inside and outside Veeva
- Develop a deep understanding of Veeva’s products and services; ability to clearly articulate our impact on the life sciences industry
- Minimum of 3+ years in recruitment supporting specific customer groups
- Experience hiring software consultants for consulting company or for
- Highly proficient in talent and HR systems (ATS, HCM, job boards) and how they work together
- Exceptional communication skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture a strong talent pipeline of candidates
- Self-starter with outstanding networking and sales skills
Nice to Have
- Experience working in software or tech industry
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.