Consultant (Regulatory - Vault)
Be a part of the future of
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.Job Summary
Do you love solving business problems with technology? Are you an innovator? Do you love to learn and thrive navigating new situations and environments? Come help us transform how regulatory information is managed in Life Sciences! Veeva’s Vault RIM suite is the industry’s only unified software solution that provides fully integrated regulatory information management (RIM) capabilities including data and document management, submission publishing and archival on a single cloud-based platform.
Veeva Systems is looking for Life Sciences Consultants with system implementation experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their regulatory data and document management process.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Consultant will be responsible for understanding our customers’ global regulatory needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing regulatory information across the enterprise.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role.
- Play a critical role in software implementation projects at life sciences companies ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs
- Rapidly configure and implement the Vault Regulatory suite (Vault Registrations, Vault Submissions, Vault Submissions Archive, Vault Publishing) which is used to manage regulatory affairs and regulatory operations content and data in the cloud
- Lead requirements workshops, design, prototype, configure and document content management/registration data solutions
- Perform project management tasks including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Work closely with business and IT staff from the clients to understand their requirements. Think critically to help them design the solution they actually need; not just the solution they think they need
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle
- 4 plus years’ experience working with life sciences companies
- System implementation experience either as a consultant, business or IT representative for at least one of the following systems:
- Document Management (Documentum, OpenText, Sharepoint)
- Registration Data Tracking Systems
- XEVMPD, IDMP, SPL,
- Submission Publishing and/or Viewing systems
- Knowledge of drug development processes and regulatory submissions
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and formal presentation
- Technical abilities and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a RIM solution
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You may reside anywhere in the US with easy access to an airport. Ability to travel 50-70%
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, PAREXEL/ LIQUENT InSight, CSC Regulatory Tracker, ArisGlobal Register, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, SAP, Lorenz
Docubridge, Extedo eCTD Manager, Master Control, Trackwise, other regulatory information management or submission publishing systems, etc.
- Consulting experience, working with a major system integrator or software vendor
- Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations or Pharmacovigilance background
- Knowledge of Medical Device and Diagnostics regulatory processes, data and content
- Knowledge of Software Validation processes and requirements
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.