Customer Success Manager
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further expand these efforts, Veeva is now establishing a Customer Success Management (CSM) team that will work alongside our product, sales and services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva CRM customers to increase the value they get from Veeva CRM. In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS CRM program.
We are looking for members of this team to work with Veeva's most strategic customers across China. As founding members of the CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
To help calibrate the expectations of this team, the Veeva CSM team is not a team of Account Managers that know a little product. It is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
- Aligning with key customer CRM stakeholders across IT, SFE, Digital, MKT and other business stakeholders to establish a stronger CRM management program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva CRM investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Providing Veeva CRM program/release management best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva CRM
- Assist in managing an account team that will include sales, services, product and support.
- Excellent client facing skills and proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Rich and solid Pharma industry knowledge
- Strong analytic skills
- Demonstrated years of IT or commercial excellence (SFE, Digital Marketing etc.) related consulting experience (delivery / implementation)
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small clients and extremely well organized
- Experience in working with Account teams
- University Degree
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Pharma CRM experience
- Direct experience with Veeva CRM implementations
- Pharma Company Stakeholder Network
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.