Product Manager – CRM Marketing Automation
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you excel working closely with business and technical resources in a fast-paced environment? Then we have a role for you!
The Product Manager for CRM Marketing Automation is a critical position responsible for our integration with leading Marketing Automation solutions. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA and UX peers.
Your solutions enable our partner network of creative advertising agencies to build and deploy visual content through the Veeva CRM mobile clients on iOS and Windows Modern. This is a great opportunity for someone who understands the content production lifecycle, and can envision how Veeva solutions enable customer processes.
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva Multichannel CRM solutions
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive features
- Work with Marketing and the Customer Success teams to ensure new product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers
- Educate and support all areas of the organization including Sales, Support, and Services
- Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers
- 2+ years product management experience, preferably with CRM or Marketing Automation solutions
- Direct experience working with Marketing Automation solutions such as ExactTarget, Marketo, Adobe, Eloqua or others
- Technical background and is comfortable interrogating APIs using Postman, CURL or other tools
- Track record of building integrations with other systems
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer feedback, assessing needs, and integrating into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Comfortable leading ad-hoc design discussions in front of a whiteboard
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Field Sales or Field Medical
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.