Associate Consultant, New Grad
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a program focused on your professional development, providing mentors, workshops, and career path planning. Join our team and grow your career at Veeva!
You will work on project teams implementing Veeva’s cloud software applications. Participate in business process discovery workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and final deployment. Explain solution to a variety of audiences and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design.
- Collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Solution Architects
- Learn technical consulting, application design, and project management skills
- Conduct solution design, application configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations
- University degree (BA, BSc, BBA)
- Ability to travel domestically and abroad as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Fluent in English
- Maximum up to 2 years of work experience
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
Nice to Have
- Degree in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or
other similar degree/work experience
- Internship or experience with a pharma company
- Programming experience in Java, C#, C++, and/or Objective-C
- Programming experience with REST-based APIs
- CRM System Knowledge (preferred Salesforce.com) and/or Document Management Systems
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
- Teaching experience such as working as a tutor, classroom assistant/TA
- Fluency in another European language (German, Spanish, Italian, French)
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.