At 2,200 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Do you dream about leading an engineering team with the talent, passion, and financial backing to build killer, industry-changing cloud-based applications and platform? Veeva is looking for a passionate Release Engineer to work at our Pleasanton location. You’ll work on the Release Engineering team, which utilizes modern technologies and best practices to deliver seamless releases to all our Vault customers.
Vault is a proven, cloud-based development platform to manage documents and related data, while automating tasks and processes across the organization. Vault applications are purpose-built using the platform to provide a single source of truth with complete visibility and increased compliance on a single cloud platform.
What will your day look like?
- Work closely with Vault Engineering and Technical Operations to support the existing release and change management process
- Execute and manage deployment activities for each sprint
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Collaborate with key Development and Quality Assurance stakeholders in developing and executing a robust test and release process
- Facilitate resolution of deployment problems with Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Operations
- Proactively identify, recommend and implement software release process improvements to maximize efficiency
Qualities we value
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with other Engineering and Technical Operations teams
- Flexibility and adaptability towards changes in assignments and work schedules
- Pride in work through attention to detail
- Works under minimal supervision with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgement.
- Full-Time experience in Release Engineering, DevOps, or Software Automation
- Proficient with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with source code version control systems such as Git
- Solid understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Computer Science or related bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in release engineering for an organization with large and complex applications
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.