Digital Marketing Associate/Associate Manager
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
This is an integral member of Veeva’s digital marketing team, as you will be responsible for driving and optimizing Veeva’s digital marketing strategy.
The right candidate for this position is a creative problem solver with a passion for digital and is looking to grow their career by being a hands-on contributor driving digital content production, campaigns, insights, and strategy.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Sr. Director of Digital and is located either in our Pleasanton, California, Columbus, OH, or Radnor, Pennsylvania offices.
- Manage and execute content updates on veeva.com
- Project manage digital projects from initial intake and requirements scoping through
development, signoff, QA, and launch insuring projects are delivered on time and to spec
- Manage the digital marketing intake queue and provide visibility to the marketing
organization on status of active projects
- Manage and execute our SEO content program across our digital properties
- Benchmark SEO strategy effectiveness (changes to rankings, traffic, conversions),
derive insights, develop recommendations, and make decisions based on data
- Experience in setting up and optimizing LinkedIn and Google Ads campaigns
- Measure and report performance of the site and digital marketing campaigns
- Optimize online response and conversion rates via landing page optimization,
testing, and behavioral targeting
- Provide the first level of QA for Veeva.com for site quality and consistency
- 1-2 years experience supporting digital content publishing for a corporate website
- 1-2 years experience launching and optimizing digital ad campaigns on platforms
like Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- 1-2 years experience generating reports and sights on campaign and site performance
in Google Analytics and/or excel
- 1-2 years experience optimizing site for content for SEO using tools like SEMRush, Moz,
ScreamingFog, or other tools
- Self-motivated with the ability to both take direction and work independently with
- Manage multiple projects independently while maintaining deliverables, timelines, and
- Ability to adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-
term strategic initiatives
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent attention to details and fast learner
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- BS or BA in marketing, design, or similar degree preferred
Nice to Have
- Working Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Prior experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Prior experience with working for an enterprise B2B software company
- Prior experience with Wordpress a plus
- Prior experience managing agencies
- Web design including creation and editing of digital assets that are optimized for the web
using tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Pardot/Marketo/Eloqua)
- Prior experience with Google tag manager and google analytics
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.