Director, Japan Commercial Product Strategy
Our CompanyAt 2,500 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & PeopleOur core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Vice President for Commercial Product Strategy in Japan will be responsible for owning, growing and optimizing market share for Veeva’s Commercial suite of products in that market. This role requires extensive experience with enterprise software products and markets, and ideally a good working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry in Japan.
The individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of commercial applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry
- Grow and sustain the market for Veeva's Commercial applications in Japan
- Size and prioritize the potential markets for Veeva’s solutions in the region; advise the Japan General manager on which markets to pursue and why
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams throughout the sales cycle
- Communicate with the global product strategy team, providing guidance and input on how Veeva’s products are positioned and sold within the Japan market
- Build prominence & respect with customers and the Veeva team: Presentations at Veeva Summits, Veeva User groups, and industry conferences; lead webinars and author articles for industry publications.
- Build and Manage a successful Commercial Strategy team in Japan
- Minimum 12 years’ experience working in a Commercial function in Life Sciences as an employee, consultant or vendor
- Experience with multiple projects in Multichannel CRM and other commercial applications
- Experience in business development or sales roles
- Strong business acumen; ability to set product strategy and lead go to market activities across functions
- Comfortable holding executive-level discussions in both English and Japanese
Nice to have
- Experience in Product Strategy, Marketing or Business development at Enterprise Software companies
- Have managed a small team as a people manager
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.