At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Align is applying modern cloud computing technologies to one of the hardest problems facing commercial life sciences organizations – how to organize their field teams to educate the right doctors about their therapies, and ultimately get them to the right patients. We are looking for creative, agile, and passionate product managers who will innovate to make Align a global leader. You will join a small but growing team of devoted professionals who will not rest until our customers are delighted and evangelical about the value we deliver.
- Communicate with customers and other industry experts to deeply understand customer needs and pain points.
- Turn insights into a product vision and help define and prioritize the roadmap.
- Write detailed technical specifications and work closely with engineering and QA to deliver new capabilities to customers.
- Speak publicly to customers and internal stakeholders about our product to promote and validate the roadmap and vision.
- Able to quickly grasp complex business processes and data flows and anticipate the broad impact of changes in a live system.
- Able to come up with simple, elegant solutions to hard business problems.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills – able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering.
- Hard worker with a start-up mentality – someone who will go the extra mile to make customers successful with our product, which will ultimately make our product successful.
- Someone who is curious about how things work, and proactively asks questions to figure it out.
- Track record of success – the ideal candidate has created and delivered software to the world before. There is no minimum years of experience requirement, but this is not an entry-level position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience with enterprise software integrations
- Experience with Salesforce.com and / or Veeva Vault administration and customization
- Eye for visual design and user experience design
- Experience with mapping software or map-based visualizations
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.