Manager/Sr. Manager Field Marketing, Commercial
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Remote candidates will be considered
- Oversee and drive demand generation and field marketing plans to support Veeva revenue objectives growing existing base and acquiring new customers
- Own strategy, development, and successful execution of targeted marketing plans that include but are not limited to field events, user events, industry events/tradeshows, webinars, demand campaigns/nurture programs, executive roundtables, etc.
- Ensure alignment with corporate digital/demand generation programs (e.g., SEM/SEO, content syndication, digital advertising) and if necessary, localize to extend reach or impact
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts and partner relationships
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between Veeva field marketing and sales teams
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization to oversee the timely execution of demand generation and field marketing plans, aligning with product marketing on content plans
- Track and measure demand-to-close metrics across demand generation and field marketing programs, optimizing resources against objectives and budget
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Leading, managing, and building a virtual team of demand generation and field marketing resources.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in enterprise solution demand creation and field marketing
- Proven ability to build relationships with sales, services, and product marketing
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Working knowledge of marketing demand generation best practices
- Strong project management skills
- Strong orientation to managing program details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel 15-25%
- SaaS company experience
- CRM experience strongly desired
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
- Life sciences industry experience a plus
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.