Product Manager (web)
Our Culture & People
As part of the Veeva Oncology Link - Software Development team, you will bridge the customer and business needs with the capabilities of our Developers. This role will define and build customer experience. As a Product Manager, you think like a business person and create solutions from the Consumer perspective. The Product Manager Web, will play a key leadership role in managing the roadmaps for one of our new web products. You will usage statistics, customer experience, customer engagement by launching both incremental improvements and larger scale enhancements. You will support our service consultants, sales and marketing with product presentations.
- Develops the quarterly roadmap and helps to shape the vision of the product
- Manages driving a product through its entire development cycle (concept to launch)
- Acts as the voice of the customer and user and provides perspective on value of the product roadmap and backlog.
- Analyses and develops differentiation against key competitors by understanding market landscape, emerging technology, and customer needs.
- Works closely with internal and external customers to gather requirements and keeps them informed on key Design and Development progress and recommendations for approval.
- Assist marketing, sales and consultants with customer presentations as the product expert
- Supports any required RFI/RFP boilerplates, training, tools, collateral, and knowledge bases.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or computer science.
- 5+ years of applicable product management or product marketing experience.
- Experience as a Product Manager and/or Agile Product Owner on mobile App and/or website/ecommerce products
- Demonstrated success in executing and directing new product development activities
- Experience authoring/editing Product Management Artifacts (Requirements, Roadmaps, Business Cases)
- Developing Cases for New Products/Features
- Analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Track record in managing engaging web applications with great User Experience
- Experience with wireframe tools e.g. Balsamiq
- Experience working as a business analyst, consultant or BI product manager a plus but not required.
- Technical and operations acumen to understand the implications of back-end services and operations on the user experience and vice versa
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.