At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
What you’ll do
- Build the robust, scalable, and operational infrastructure that enables us to quickly and efficiently scale to meet the needs of our multi-billion dollar customer base.
- Provide infrastructure needed to maintain multiple Dev/test environments, ensuring each environment is consistently set up, configured, and available for each release as scheduled
- Trace complex build problems, release issues, and environmental issues
- Work efficiently and effectively with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Think strategically, investigate, and act tactically. You have solid judgment and know when to escalate
- Expert in scripting (Batch, Perl, Bash, Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages)
- Proven experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar)
- Proficient with software configuration management tools (GIT or similar)
- Ability to create CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or similar)
- Experience using/creating build tools (Maven, Ant, Gradle or similar)
- Skilled in developing/programming Java
- Solid understanding and practical experience with software development life cycles (Agile) with emphasis on release engineering functions
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferred experience with AWS
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Annual stock bonus and stock options
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.