Solution Consultant, Commercial ANZ
Veeva (NYSE: VEEV) is building the industry cloud for life sciences. We develop cloud software that helps our customers develop and bring medicines to the patients that need them. Veeva started in 2007 and has grown quickly to over 2,000 employees. We’re on our way to 10,000 over time and were named among the fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 list.
Our Culture & People
We are focused on staying “Still Veeva” as we grow. Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our team brings passion, intensity and teamwork to their roles. We have low employee turnover and are known as a great place to work. Veeva is genuine, straightforward, and no drama.
We are currently looking for a Solution Consultant in Australia to drive sales for our cloud-based Customer Relationship Management(CRM) suite & Commercial Content suite into major life science organizations. As a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for educating the customer during the sales cycle, including creating and delivering tailored software demonstrations to prospects and customers. Your contribution will be critical in developing a technical sales strategy to support Veeva as it focuses on growing and maintaining market share in Australia & New Zealand.
- Identify customer’s challenges and objectives and demonstrate the solution that address these requirements and bring business value to the organization.
- Communicate product knowledge and industry expertise to customers.
- Identify customer needs and recommend the appropriate products and solutions.
- Support the sales team throughout the sales cycle for all product- and technology-related enquiries.
- Participate as a member of the sales team in all aspects of executing a sales strategy and building customer relationships.
- Assist the sales support team to prepare compelling, professional content for RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFI (Request for Information) responses for prospective clients.
- Support marketing initiatives and represent company at key events.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in either the life sciences industry or technology vendor for the life sciences industry.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Ability and skills for business application design and technology.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or technology.
- Willingness to travel.
- Based in Sydney
Nice to Have
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales/Solution Consulting demonstrating software.
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Veeva CRM, Salesforce.com, Microsoft dynamics
- Experience with regulated content management systems such as Veeva Vault, OpenText, Documentum, NextDocs, etc.
- Understanding of SaaS solutions.
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.