Consultant (Clinical - Vault)
Veeva + Cloud Solutions + Life Sciences = Improved and extended human life.
What do we do?
We make cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
Ok, what does that really mean?
In short, we make it easier for large pharma companies to get drugs to market faster, which helps those that are sick get better faster, and makes the world a healthier place faster.
How do you fit in?
Tired of working with old technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how clinical trials, data
Veeva is looking for Consultants who have
What will you do?
As a key member of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our mission. You will work side-by-side with our customers (Sponsors, CROs) and be responsible
- Understanding our Customers’ challenges and clinical needs, translating business requirements into a functional design, and defining a deployment strategy to manage clinical information and content with our cloud-based solution
- Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the designed solution (and roll-up your sleeves too and actively participate
tothe configuration of the application)
- Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support clinical trial and content management (Vault CTMS, Vault eTMF, Vault Study Startup, Vault Investigator Portal)
- Define strategies and implementation program(s) for deploying the Vault Clinical suite across an organization globally
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Represent R&D Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement
- 5+ years’ direct experience working with clinical software solutions in clinical operations, TMF operations, and/or trial management
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals, device and/or biotech sectors, specifically as they relate to document and data collection
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a Clinical solution
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- 4-year degree required
- Fluent English language proficiency
- Candidate must be based in Seoul and have the legal right to work
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with Quality document management, Quality Management Systems (QMS), eCTD submissions and related technologies (TrackWise, Documentum etc.)
- SaaS/Cloud experience
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.