Senior QA Engineer, Vault
Be a part of the future of
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success,
Veeva Systems is looking for a functional Senior QA Engineer with black box and automation testing experience to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product.
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing
qualityand associated risk
- Mentor junior SQAs in QA methodologies and skills
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Work with software engineers, product managers, and other QA testers in an Agile team environment
yearsrelevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Experience coding in Java
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools, and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to
boundary, negative, compatibility, and concurrency tests
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
- Experience in Python or other
object orientedprogramming language
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, Clover is an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.