Consultant (Vault R&D)
Veeva Systems is looking for Managed Services Consultants, who wish to become experts with Veeva Vault R&D Portfolio, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences Industry.
The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services, i.e. Consulting Organisation, providing post implementation consulting as a subject matter expertise of Veeva Applications.
Even if this role is a remote position working off-site with multiple clients within the EMEA region, occasionally on-site consulting activities will occur.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU residency permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
- Content/Data management solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Support the customer-internal System Releases Cycle:
- Analyse and deploy new product features
- Maintain Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Request
- Execute configuration trouble shooting
- Import/export of digital content and data
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of regular and ad-hoc customer reports
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Strong desire to learn new things
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing IT systems, particularly content management software
Nice to Have:
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Life Sciences industry in the Clinical, Regulatory or Quality spaces
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles and compliance requirements
- Experience with Sharepoint, OpenText, Documentum, NextDocs, CTMS or QMS systems and/or Veeva Vault
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.