Director Quality Product Strategy, Japan
Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the Japanese market for Veeva’s Quality applications including quality content management, QMS
andTraining (Learning Management System)
- Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted partner to sales and sales consulting in helping define sales strategy to drive new opportunities in the quality space
- Provide business and technology expertise to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in quality operations applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for
newand existing customer base
- Presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars and authoring articles for industry publications
- Direct experience in Japan with GMP and both quality content management and quality systems processes
- 7+ years experience in enterprise Software, Technology Consulting, Life Science, or related Quality space, including at least several years at a Consulting or Software firm
- 5+ years experience working directly with QMS and quality content management technologies
- Native Japanese speaker; confident English communicator who can work directly with Veeva's global Strategy leadership team
- Strong critical and analytical thinking, willing/able to dive into details
- Can articulate opinions and discuss sometimes conflicting views
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.