QA Manager, Vault
Be a part of the future of
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva Systems is looking for a QA Manager who likes to contribute to the day-to-day delivery of a mission critical SaaS offering. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product and customer success. To qualify, you need:
- A great attitude, be adaptable when challenges arise and ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail and ability to self-detect potential issues
- Enthusiasm to take on responsibility and deliver great software products
- Be a hands-on manager who takes pride in learning the ins and outs of the product they manage
- Manage the Vault Functional Team develop and enhance new feature and regression tests, including UI and API suites, and deliver the same for each sprint release
- Day to day management of Functional QA team along with hands-on QA activities
- Guide the Functional group on various processes and procedures that enhance productivity
- Work with Automation Management and collaborate on automation roadmaps, as well as Product Mangers
- Development Managers on feature sprint planning and provide metrics on Functional testing progress
- Work closely with Customer Support Manager on Production issues triaging
- Qualified candidates must be knowledgeable about computer applications/systems/tools commonly used for release engineering aspects of a SaaS offering
- 3+ years’ experience managing team size of 6-12 QA engineers
- Possess an excellent end-to-end understanding of QA processes, organization and techniques in order to drive quality into the product
- Ability to anticipate organizational and technical issues, and the ability to provide detailed projections and post-mortems
- Ability to be a technical QA manager, well versed in Java applications
- Ability to generate precise and concise functional testing metrics and measures of quality
- Ability to project, track, assess and report on adherence to these metrics
- +3 years’ experience working with product cross-functional teams in a leadership role using agile/iterative development methods
- Qualified candidates should have completed a
4 yearcollege degree. Preferred are educational backgrounds in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Computer Science (CS), or Mathematics
Nice to Have
- Life sciences domain knowledge, especially the regulatory area, is a plus
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira is an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.