Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva Systems is seeking an energetic IT Engineer for Veeva Japan K.K. based in Tokyo. This person must be resourceful, technical, cool under fire, and love to work in a fast paced environment. For the right candidate, this is a fun job with a dynamic and growing company where you will be given the opportunity to contribute and learn. You must have a sense of autonomy, job ownership, and be willing to work in a role where at times, the job scope is not clearly defined.
- Ensuring the efficiency of corporate network utilization
- Managing and deploying corporate PC’s/Mac’s (new hardware configuration, imaging maintenance, diagnosis and repair, coordinating warranty repairs)
- Providing end-user technical support for employees in Japan and some APAC countries.
- Distributing hardware and creating user accounts for new employees
- Maintain IT asset data (serial numbers, software keys, locations, etc.)
- Shipping, recycling, and disposal support of computers, peripherals
- Building up Windows based systems such as security scanner when it is required.
- Assisting in the enterprise business applications (Google Apps, Okta, Egnyte, etc.)
- Having frequent technical communication with the IT team members from other regions may be required
- Degree or Certificate with emphasis on Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent IT experience
- Good English communication skills
- Eligibility of working in Japan
Nice to Have
- Experience with building Windows servers
- Previous network experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Technical support experience in both Windows and MacOS systems
- Understanding of basic IT Security best practices
- Ability to install, upgrade and maintain all types of software
- Ability to trouble shoot network issues / performance, and provide solutions
- Proficiency organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines
- Ability to independently research and implement new technologies
- Basic understanding of Linux operating system
Nice to Have (certificate)
- CCNA or above
- MCSA or above
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.