Technical Customer Success Manager
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further expand these efforts, Veeva has establishing a Customer Success Management (CSM) team that will work alongside our product, sales
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva customers to increase the value they get from Veeva’s Master Data Management software (Veeva Network). In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS MDM program.
We are looking for members of this team to work with Veeva's valued customers across North America. As a key member of the Veeva Network CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics
To help calibrate the expectations of this team, the Veeva Network CSM team is not a team of Account Managers that know a little product. It is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
- Align with key customer MDM stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a strong MDM program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva Network investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Providing Veeva Network program/release management best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva Network
- Be a customer advocate for ongoing product innovation
- Experience related to Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Customer Success, or CRM
- Proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients
- Ability to communicate technical information with business relevance to both technical and business audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilization data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small clients
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Direct experience with Veeva Network Implementations
- Experience in Data Governance and/or Data Stewardship
- Experience with Customer Success Programs
- MDM Program Management
- Background in a customer facing role with the intent of improving the customer’s experience with software
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.