Product Manager, Vault RIM
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
If you have ever dreamed of being a product owner for a game-changing cloud-based product, read on. The Product Manager, Vault RIM, is a critical position responsible for understanding global life sciences regulatory compliance, with a focus on regulatory information management and product data reporting, including global registration tracking, xEVMPD regulations and emerging IDMP guidelines. You will be responsible for defining and communicating the roadmap to the internal and external customer, designing the solution for unified registration tracking and xEVMPD/IDMP, and working closely with the engineering team to bring your vision to life. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulatory information management to the life sciences industry.
The ideal candidate blends traditional inbound product management skills, in-depth understanding of regulatory business processes, technology and challenges as well as a passion for solving complex design problems with elegant, inventive solutions.
- Designing innovative product features based on industry requirements for global registrations tracking and planning, xEVMPD and IDMP compliance, affiliate specific requirements and emerging standards (e.g. falsification of medicines directive).
- Authoring high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interacting with customers, services, market owners and sales to understand business needs
- Interacting with the engineering team to drive high-quality product feature implementation
- Demonstrating product to internal and external customers
- Providing support to areas of the organization
including:QA, Development, Services
- Working knowledge of regulatory product approval processes and procedures, understanding of IDMP and xEVMPD as well as HL7 FHIR standards and the impact of these standards on day to day regulatory activities.
- 3+ years in software product management, Life Sciences software consulting or comparable role.
- Experience interacting with customers, development, and consulting teams, both local and remote.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
Nice to have
- Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations or Pharmacovigilance background
- Knowledge of Software Validation processes and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Computer Software-related domain
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.