Remote Data Steward Supervisor
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The Remote Data Steward Supervisor is responsible for the recruitment and direct supervision of a Remote Data Stewardship team.
- As a hiring manager, identify and attract talented individuals for placement on the Remote Data Stewardship team.
- In combination with the Research Center Manager, handle all aspects of new hire training as part of routine onboarding activities.
- Provide daily personnel supervision and performance management of the Remote Data Stewardship team.
- Ensure that data stewardship goals for speed and accuracy of resolving records are attained.
- Monitor the work of the Remote Data Stewardship team and ensure productivity.
metricreports to assure data steward performance and quality.
- Assess and monitor
the dailyresource allocation and workflow management to meet project deadlines and changing priorities.
- Attend regular supervisor staff meetings and be able to discuss team goals and progress.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to align objectives.
- Supervisory experience of remote teams is required.
- Coaches effectively and is motivational.
- Hiring management experience – hiring new talent and building teams.
- Computer experience including proficiency in Windows, Internet searches and MS Office (PPT and Excel).
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong analytically, able to interpret data reports.
- Is able to learn quickly, problem-solve and multi-task.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Call center experience – preferably in a supervisory role.
- Experience working with healthcare and /or healthcare-related data and/or the life sciences.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- French or Spanish language proficiency.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.