Product Manager, CRM
Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you
The Product Manager is a critical position responsible
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva CRM solutions
high qualitydesign specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive features
- Work with Marketing and the Customer Success teams to ensure new product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers
- Educate and support all areas of the organization including Sales, Support, and Services
- Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers
yearsproduct management experience
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer feedback, assessing needs, and integrating into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Field Sales or Field Medical
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
- Experience with federal regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11 and PDMA, as well as state laws and regulations
- Experience working with sample accountability
- General knowledge of systems validation with the ability to prioritize requirements for risk-based validation testing based on impacting regulations
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.