Account Executive R&D SMB
At 2,500 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes' annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world's largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
The Veeva team is looking for experienced Account Executives to drive sales for Veeva Vault, our cloud-based, life sciences content management solution. Vault solves the complex content management challenges facing life sciences organizations today by combining streamlined functionality for compliance and collaboration with the flexibility and cost effectiveness of a cloud computing-based solution.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It's genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As an Account Executive for Vault R&D, you will be part of the foundational team selling Vault R&D (Clinical, Quality and Regulatory) cloud solutions to the marketplace. This is a ground floor opportunity with the support of the established Veeva brand. The Account Executive will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships among mid-market life sciences companies. A strong understanding of the life science industry, enterprise software sales cycle and a passion for making market changes with innovative technology is essential. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales or Consultative selling with a proven track record of sales success.
- Understand and present Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
Nice to Have
- 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software and related services into life sciences
- Hands on experience selling into Life sciences companies
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding R&D software solutions across quality, regulatory and clinical areas
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.