Employee Success Business Partner
Be a part of the future of
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva is seeking an experienced and energetic Employee Success Business Partner to deliver critical employee services and processes to designated business units. The ideal candidate will contribute
As the Employee Success Business Partner, you’ll lead key projects that will focus on operational excellence and help Veeva continue to grow, scale, and drive employee success. Such projects may include streamlining core HR processes or designing a career development framework. You will demonstrate your ability to work in a global and cross-functional team environment.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, leadership and manager coaching, employee relations matters, data analysis, compensation, learning and development, and recognition programs
- Partner with Employee Success Associates to provide full lifecycle support of employee-related activities, including onboarding, employee transfers
andcompensation changes, leaves of absence, and terminations
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- Partner with our Employee Success Associates and immigration service provider to manage immigration and visa processing activities
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner or Human Capital Consultant
Cleardemonstration of employee relations experience, working through complex situations and escalations
- Ability to assess needs, understand core issues, and achieve results with minimum supervision
- Adept at influencing through strong relationships, expertise
anddata; comfortable managing stakeholders in local and virtual environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Excellent communication skills, particularly around communicating large, complex changes
- Highly resourceful and comfortable working with ambiguity
- BS/BA required
Nice to Have
- Experience working in the technology industry or at an enterprise software company
- MBA, MA or MS degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.