IT Integration Engineer
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The Integration Engineer will work closely with Veeva’s Application teams to design sound, scalable and supportable integration solutions which meet or exceed data transmission needs across Veeva’s enterprise application landscape.
This role will serve as a hands-on contributor and be a thought leader in the areas of integration design, API management, platform selection, and administration best practices.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high-proficiency to architect, develop and support a variety of integration solutions driven by business need; from asynchronous, point-to-point integrations to real-time, event-driven transactional data transfer.
- Collaborate with system analysts, platform architects
andbusiness SMEs to derive integration requirements and translate those needs into detailed technical designs.
- Design, develop and implement efficient and scalable integration solutions, adhering to best-practice standards in areas of performance, maintainability, exception handling & recovery.
- Apply security and availability best-practice principals to data architecture design and implementation of integration frameworks.
- Develop & implement efficient and scalable data models/schemas to support transactional integrations and analytics implementations.
- Design, develop, test, and implement ETL solutions for data warehousing needs.
- Identify, maintain and document the overall portfolio of integrations and work with the Enterprise Architect to align with the Applications IT Roadmap.
- Must be adaptable and able to operate effectively in a dynamic environment with often changing priorities.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with SQL,
NOSQL, Python, MDX query languages. Strong understanding of XML & JSON is a must.
- Strong experience in architecting, design, development, implementation & support of ETL processes and supporting technology platforms.
- Proven experience implementing enterprise-scale solutions using modern technology platforms such as Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, AWS Lambda, Talend or opensource integration platform is required. Focus on iPaaS platforms is preferred.
- Demonstrated technology leadership across a variety of technical project implementations with a strong focus on cloud architecture and cross-platform integration.
- Ability to effectively gauge, communicate and mitigate technical risk.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration
- Solid understanding of data architecture, business analytics
- Strong verbal, written & presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical information to personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Experience operating in an Agile development environment.
- Familiarity with
usageof Agile tools (JIRA / Confluence)
- Working knowledge of SCM tools (Git preferred) and code management best practices.
- Understanding of CI/CD deployment models and release strategy.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) technologies such as Okta
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.