Director, Vault Quality
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The Director, Vault Quality role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences quality and manufacturing space and the associated applications including quality content management and QMS. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s quality market in the small and medium-sized pharma/biotechs. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of quality applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the market for the Vault Quality applications including quality content management and QMS.
- Provide thought leadership and direction to SMB-focused teams in the field including creating and maintaining relationships with quality executive leadership.
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in quality applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of quality solutions for
newand existing customer base
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond.
- Serve as an evangelist in the quality space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications.
- Engage with communities of practice, and manage relationships with partners.
- Direct experience with GMP’s and both quality content management and quality systems processes.
- 3+ years working or consulting for life sciences companies in the Quality space
yearsexperience working directly with QMS and quality content management technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions.
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of quality and relevant IT leaders regarding quality applications and their use within multiple functional areas.
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.