Director, Commercial Product Strategy, Asia Pac
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The Director for Commercial Product Strategy in Asia Pac will be responsible for owning, growing and optimizing market share for Veeva’s Commercial suite of products in that market. This role requires a good working knowledge of the commercial pharmaceutical industry in Asia Pac, including both global & multi-national companies operating in the region, as well as domestic pharma companies. The individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of commercial applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
- Grow and sustain the market for Veeva's Commercial applications in Asia Pac
- Provide coaching and knowledge transfer for local Veeva sales, solution and product teams
- Be a liaison between the regional and global product strategy team, providing guidance and input on how Veeva’s products are positioned and sold within the Asia Pac market
- Become a trusted advisor and partner to the Veeva sales leadership, providing input and sponsorship on key sales deals
- Build prominence & respect with customers and the Veeva team: Presentations at Veeva Summits, Veeva User groups, and industry conferences; lead webinars and author articles for industry publications.
- Strong relationship building ability - confident and comfortable holding executive-level discussions in English.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking, able to dive into details, make key guiding decisions and communicate that to the Veeva team
- Good working knowledge of the local commercial pharma industry in Asia Pac, both global & multi-national companies operating in Asia Pac, as well as domestic Asian pharma companies
- Experience with enterprise software, either selling or solution consulting, based around a product or set of products
- Proficiency in one or more Asian languages (e.g. Korean etc.)
- Prior experience working as a product owner/product strategy leader for an enterprise software company
- Experience working in working in Asia as well as Europe or North America
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.