Product Manager Big Data & Analytics
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
As a product manager you will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements around our large scale data processing platform.
This includes working closely with our software development team to set milestones, ensure the roadmap remains on-track and defining improvements for the platform.
Besides constantly improving speed, quality and stability of the system you will also work closely with QA and operations to ensure timely and correct delivery of our data product to customers all around the globe.Responsibilities
- Manage a big data processing product
- Work collaboratively with engineers and cutting edge technologies.
- Engage closely with the software development team to align on timeline and reasonable implementation schedule
- Identify areas for improvement with the technical team and proactively drive change
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a product management, engineering or technology strategy role
- Experience in software development
- Basic experience in databases (SQL and NoSQL) and ability to write queries
- MA/MS degree in a technical field
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in big data processing and familiarity with the Amazon Web Services technology stack (e.g. Spark, S3, Redshift)
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to take responsibility proactively
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.