Quality (QA) Specialist
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, 'Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive mega-trends: the cloud and life sciences.' Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here!
The QA Specialist provides support to the Quality and Compliance function in varying areas including quality system administration, document GxP review, supplier management, RFI/RFP postal audit response, and supporting customer audits.
- Support the quality management activities across product lines
- Coordinate customer RFI/RFP requests and customer postal audits
- GxP/quality review of records, including operations checklists and test scripts
- QMS system administration
- Support customer audits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in a QA specialist / CSV role.
- Knowledge of GxPs and quality systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g., MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience of engaging culturally diverse groups
- Good presentation skills
Nice to Have
- Understanding of principles of computer validation
- Interest in IT security technologies
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.