Customer Success Manager, R&D SMB
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) team is specifically focused on the success of our small and mid-market customers, a fast-growing and exciting segment of the industry!
Our SMB CSMs are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience, who support customers across the entire all R&D applications, though often with focuses in one of key three areas related to our Products: Clinical Operations, Quality Management, and Regulatory Information Management. CSMs are engaged with each assigned customer to discuss Product usage and strategic growth. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.Responsibilities
- Align with R&D SMB customer application owners to promote strategic focus and strong program management across the Development Cloud (i.e. Clinical, Quality, and Regulatory).
- Evaluate how customers manage their Vault investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Guide customers through Vault products best practices via community meetings and webinars
- Guide customers through release cycles to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Partner cross-functionally for small and mid-market customer success and business requirement fulfilment
- 5+ years of experience in Life Sciences, preferably with small-to-midsize businesses
- Demonstrated experience managing complexity within a Life Sciences organization
- Hands-on experience using and/or implementing Clinical, Quality, or Regulatory software
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong organizational, written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Direct experience working with Regulated Content management systems within Life Sciences organization(s)
- Experience working within a life sciences software or consulting company
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.