Associate Performance Engineer
Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a program focused on your professional development, providing mentors, workshops, and career path planning. Join our team and grow your career at Veeva!
You’ll work on the Vault EDC Performance Engineering team, which utilizes modern technologies and best practices to ensure that Veeva Vault EDC is fast and efficient. The Performance Engineering Team works within the Vault EDC Development Team and participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Test new and existing features pre-production to make sure they will scale and perform
- Collaborate with team members in Product Management, Engineering Management, and Quality
- Assurance to help design and develop performance tests
- Implement and execute load tests in JMeter
- Work with development team to profile code and identify performance bottlenecks
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
- Experience with Java and scripting tools such as Shell scripting
- Working knowledge of computer architecture and operating systems
- Proficient with Linux including system tools such as vmstat, top, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and tenacity with problem-solving
At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner
- Understanding of Java application profiling and analyzing heap and thread dumps
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.