Senior Manager, Commercial Product Strategy, China
At 2,500 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Senior Manager for Commercial Product Strategy in China will be responsible for owning, growing and optimizing market share for Veeva’s Commercial suite of products in that market. This role requires a good working knowledge of the commercial pharmaceutical industry in China, with a particular focus on global & multi-national companies operating in China. The individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of commercial applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
- Grow and sustain the market for Veeva's Commercial applications in China
- Provide coaching and knowledge transfer for both local and global Veeva sales, solution and product teams
- Be a liaison between the regional and global product strategy team, providing guidance and input on how Veeva’s products are positioned and sold within the China market
- Build trust with the Veeva sales leadership, provide input and sponsorship on key sales deals
- Build prominence & respect with customers and the Veeva team: Present at Veeva Summits, Veeva User groups, and industry conferences; lead webinars and author articles for industry publications.
- Strong relationship building ability - confident and comfortable holding executive-level discussions in both English and Chinese
- Strong critical and analytical thinking, able to dive into details, make key guiding decisions and communicate that to the Veeva team
- Good working knowledge of the local commercial pharma industry in China, with a particular focus on global & multi-national companies operating in China
- Experience with enterprise software, either selling or solution consulting, based around a product or set of products
- Prior experience working as a product owner/product strategy leader for an enterprise software company
- Experience working in both China as well as
overseas marketsuch as other parts of Asia, North America or Europe
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.