Field Marketing Associate
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from a high caliber team at high growth company and make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great role for you. The position will be based out of Pleasanton, CA.
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans; includes event and webinar execution, customer conference support, partner and customer communications
- Support a broad mix of marketing programs across multiple Veeva teams
- Manage webinar logistics and execution for marketing, alliances, and customer success teams
- Conduct online research to help build and maintain complete, accurate contact lists for marketing and sales.
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, speaker management, event app management, and reporting.
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, Slideshare, Facebook, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets.
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, public relations, social media, and digital team to manage field marketing program components
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (events, campaigns, Google analytics, Google
- 2-3 years of marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Well organized with a very high attention to detail.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations.
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Team player
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and operations.
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.