Consultant (Network MDM & OpenData Technical Analyst)
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva Network (MDM Platform) and Veeva OpenData (Veeva’s Customer Master Reference Data offering for Health Care Professionals and Organisations) combine together to form the industry’s first complete, cloud-based master data management and customer master data solution which integrates healthcare professional, healthcare organization, affiliations and reference data from multiple sources to give our customer a single view of their customer data. In addition, Network enables customers to steward data from the Product Domain, for both Commercial and R&D purposes.
As a Consultant in the Veeva Systems Professional Services group, you will be producing deliverables throughout the full lifecycle delivery of Veeva applications to a wide range of Life Sciences clients. You will have progressive responsibilities for analysis, design, configuration, and testing of the application under the guidance of the Solution Architect. You will collaborate with a variety of Customers, Vendors, and Veeva Colleagues while delivering
- Individual contributor for Veeva services delivery projects. Responsible for
high qualityproject deliverables.
- Create data quality assessments, system data mappings, and metadata configuration in support of the solution design
- Hands-on production of project deliverables
including:requirements, design notes, configuration, testing and training materials
- Willingness to “wear any hat” necessary to make the Customer successful
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Provide direction to junior resources and support recruitment efforts
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices and accelerators
- Motivated and effective self-starter that can lead colleagues and customers through complexity to get results
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with Data Transformation and Data Loading Tools
- Hands-on experience with data management and/or process analysis
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as
positionis client facing
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Product knowledge: 2-5 years of experience with customer MDM and preferably Salesforce.com
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Knowledge and applicable work experience with Customer Data Stewardship and Governance Processes
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com, FTP, Batch CSV integrations
- Additional European language(s)
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.