Technical Writer - CRM
Be a part of the future of
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Are you a talented writer who enjoys making software and processes easy to understand? Can you write online help articles for business users one day and contribute to technical documents for developers the next day? Can you understand the needs of developers, end users, and administrators?
Veeva CRM is looking for a technical writer who can excel in a rapid, agile environment. You need to be a team player who can create documentation for all users.
- Take ownership of documentation for multiple features; for each feature, you'll track the development process, research the feature to understand both the high-level concepts and small details, provide
high qualityuser documentation (release notes and detailed help topics), and ensure the documentation is thoroughly reviewed.
- Invest in CRM by becoming a product expert and keeping up with new features, including those documented by other writers.
- Be alert for opportunities to improve the existing documentation. This includes working with requests from customer support and product managers, watching for common functionality questions from our services team, and working directly in the product to understand where users might experience difficulty.
- Ensure new articles maintain a consistent style, tone, and approach by following a style guide, reviewing existing documentation, and participating in peer reviews.
- BA in English, Communications or similar
- Proven 2+ years software technical writing experience
- Experience in software development
- Excellent written communication and research skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little direct supervision; you have to like the small company
- Experience using industry-standard authoring and publishing tools such as Flare, Oxygen, XMetaL, or FrameMaker
Nice to Have:
- Experience with
andunderstanding of life sciences companies
- Experience composing, narrating, and editing video tutorial
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.