Talent Advisor (East Coast, Remote)
Veeva (NYSE: VEEV) is building the industry cloud for life sciences. We develop cloud software that helps our customers develop and bring medicines to the patients that need them. Veeva started in 2007 and has grown quickly to over 2,000 employees. We’re on our way to 10,000 over time and were named among the fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 list.
Our Culture & People
We are focused on staying “Still Veeva” as we grow. Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our team brings passion, intensity and teamwork to their roles. We have low employee turnover and are known as a great place to work. Veeva is genuine, straightforward, and no drama.
Veeva is looking to build a team of Talent Advisors to support Hiring Managers as we grow to 10,000 employees by 2025. Ideal candidates are exceptionally strong at building relationships with Senior Leaders and Managers alike, supporting specific customer groups (e.g. engineering, services) with proven success meeting hiring needs. Talent Advisors know their customers’ businesses inside and out, becoming an integral part of the team, and developing the instinct to identify top talent for Veeva. Success for this role means bringing a high level of energy, deep knowledge of talent attraction strategies, a data-driven mindset, and renowned level of customer service.
- Full recruitment responsibility including hiring manager engagement, development of recruiting strategies, screening candidates, processing job offers, and closing candidates
- Interact regularly with Hiring Managers and Leaders to develop talent attraction strategies that align to business and hiring needs
- Deliver exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- Leverage insights and data to drive results and continuous improvements
- Build constructive and effective relationships inside and outside Veeva
- Develop a deep understanding of Veeva’s products and services; ability to clearly articulate our impact on the life sciences industry
- Minimum of 3+ years in recruitment supporting specific customer groups
- Highly proficient in talent and HR systems (ATS, HCM, job boards) and how they work together
- Exceptional communication skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture a strong talent pipeline of candidates
- Self-starter with outstanding networking and sales skills
Nice to Have
- Experience working in software or tech industry
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.