At 2,500 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems is seeking an energetic IT Engineer for Veeva China. based in Shanghai. This person must be resourceful, technical, cool under fire, and love to work in a fast paced environment. For the right candidate, this is a fun job with a dynamic and growing company where you will be given the opportunity to contribute and learn. You must have a sense of autonomy, job ownership, and be willing to work in a role where at times, the job scope is not clearly defined.
- Manage and deploy corporate PC’s/Mac’s (new hardware configuration, image maintenance, diagnosis and repair, coordinate warranty repairs)
- Provide end user technical support for employees located in Shanghai and China, may also APAC
- Distribute hardware and create user accounts for new employees
- Maintain IT asset data (serial numbers, software keys, locations, etc.)
- Shipping, recycling, and disposal support of computers, peripherals
- Built up Windows based systems such as security scanner when it is required.
- Assist in the management of IT applications (Google Apps, intranet, Egnyte, etc.)
- Communicate with US and European team
- Help on various Veeva commercial and R&D product performance testing
- Degree or Certificate with emphasis on Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent practical work/life experience
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of Windows and/or Mac operating system
- Understanding of IT Security best practices
- Ability to install, upgrade and maintain all types of software
- Ability to trouble shoot network issues / performance, and provide solutions
- Proficiency organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines
- Ability to independently research and implement new technologies
- Previous experience with cloud/SaaS
- Previous network experience is a plus
- Project experience of running IT infrastructure setup
- Telephony management experience
- Worked in a global/internal company
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.