Product Manager, Andi
At 2,500 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As the Product Manager of Andi, you will own the product through development, launch and beyond. Andi is Veeva’s Artificial Intelligence Engine currently in development, to be commercially available late 2019.
Andi is a solution to coordinate data across the field and through different channels to support intelligent customer engagement. Andi’s Next Best Action capabilities will enable reps to make decisions in the field through the generation of suggestions and insights based on dynamic programming engines and AI.
You will help shape the future of the product. Your role is directly responsible for ensuring the product can provide impactful insights and suggestions while also creating a great end user experience. You’ll be the product expert and work closely with Customers, Sales, Services, Data Scientists and Engineering to construct roadmaps, write product specifications, ensure early customer success and translate customer-centric design needs back into product capabilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about product development from the early stages and can envision how Andi will enable reps to make smarter decisions in the field.Responsibilities
- Drive strategic direction of Andi, including roadmap development
- Be the voice of the customer to design product capabilities that meet customer/market needs
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Engineering and Product Management peers to ensure the product is built and delivered with quality
- Work with early customers, ensuring customers are happy and successful
- Author high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Establish metrics and prioritize product enhancements to continuously drive towards more intelligent and effective customer engagement
- Work closely with the Nitro team to ensure Nitro architecture is effectively supporting Andi customers and product enhancements
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field
- 3-5 years Product Management, Technology Strategy, or Life Sciences Management Consulting experience
- Proven record of high performance and achievements in past positions
- Energized by working through complex problems and bringing innovation to products
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong, productive, team-based relationships
- Comfortable working at an abstract level, able to work independently, and quick learner
- Clear oral and written communication skills with demonstrated capabilities in presenting complex ideas and concepts effectively
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- MBA or advanced technical degree
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Field Sales or Field Medical
- Experience with Veeva CRM and/or life sciences commercial data sets
- Experience working with Software as a Service and/or enterprise products
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.