Senior Automation Infrastructure Engineer, Vault
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Do you dream about being a part of our automation engineering team and build killer automation frameworks? Veeva is looking for a passionate senior software test automation engineer to work at out Pleasanton location. You will work on the Vault automation infrastructure team, which utilizes modern technologies and best practices in automation.
- Writing moderately complex code/scripts to test systems.
- Participating in all aspects of automation, all the way from framework building to developing feature automation
- Participating in automation tool selection process and evaluations/POCs.
- Collaborating with other members in Engineering like platform/app/mobile developers, management and DevOps to design and develop robust automation frameworks.
- Working on research projects, technical designs and help drive ideas to implementations and implementations to solutions.
- 5+ years in enterprise software development/test automation/test framework building.
- Hands-on development experience with Java, TestNG, Junit, Selenium and Cucumber frameworks.
- Proficient with Agile methodologies.
- Proficient with any scripting language like groovy/python.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with ELK stack, groovy scripting,
- Understanding of nodejs, bootstrap, casper frameworks
- Experience with mobile testing using appium
- Previous experience with AWS environments.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.