R&D Regulatory Customer Success Manager
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our RIM Customer Success Manager (CSM) team is specifically focused on the success of our Vault RIM Enterprise customers.
Our RIM CSMs are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience and regulatory systems know-how. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify how to add value, adopt best practices, and drive industry transformation.
This person will have the possibility to work remotely.
- Own a Customer Success strategy for Enterprise and Emerging Mid-sized customers.
- Establish relationships and consistent touchpoints with assigned customer contacts.
- Effectively demo Vault capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps.
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation).
- Influence and drive change within customer organizations, including governance, consulting, key business process reviews, application reporting/adoption initiatives, feature enablement.
- Build and manage customer working groups and communities so that R&D customers have an avenue for peer-to-peer interactions and the development of standards.
- 10+ years’ experience working with life sciences companies in the regulatory domain with demonstrated understanding of drug development processes and technologies.
- Proven track record of leading implementation projects as a consultant, business analyst, or IT lead and/or business sponsor.
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels.
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to work both independently and in teams in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- 5+ years' in a consulting practice or technology firm.
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have
- Direct experience implementing /consulting on known regulatory technologies - e.g. Vault RIM, Open Text, DXC FirstDoc,
Acuta, Extedo, Amplexor to Paraxel Liquent.
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities.
- Detailed understanding of emerging Regulatory / Industry best practices, trends, and/or standards.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.