CRM Product Support Engineer
Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
We are currently seeking a talented Product Support Engineer in Columbus, Ohio, to join our busy Product Support Team. You will be part of a young and exciting company that is recognized as a market leader in the Pharma CRM space. As a member of the Product Support
What you will do:
- Provide global support covering all issues related to Veeva CRM and Salesforce.com
- Learn everything about our software and use that knowledge to ensure client success
- Support the client administrators across multiple organizations.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
- Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration.
- Provide coordinated support for getting new releases and configuration changes into production
- Gather information for analysis, carry out the necessary research, setup test environments, replicate issues locally and propose resolutions or workarounds
- Be a client facing representative of the Development and Product teams.
- Document new processes and keep existing documentation and tools up to date as the environment changes
- Interface with engineering, product management
andprofessional services when necessary
- Attend daily meetings and provide status updates
What we are looking for:
A self-motivated, self-described techy, eager to learn new software. We look at any and all prior experience, even unofficial. Have you designed a personal website? Build a mobile App for a friend’s company? Tell us about it!
…and any of the below:
- Salesforce.com administration / development
- Knowledge of SQL
database / abilityto write queries.
building / workingwith Mobile Apps, iOS or Windows
- Ability to diagnose and use industry standard tools and techniques to assure the application performs to client expectations
- Experience working with CRM Software
- The confidence, communication
andinterpersonal skills to lead customers, from technical personnel to C-level executives, in urgent or critical situations
- Experience in cloud / hosted software environment
- Experience in a Software Support role
- Experience working in
smallteam/ start up environment
- Experience working with development or in a DevOps role.
- The desire to learn new soft and technical skills and to coach, mentor and train peers throughout the organization
- Exposure to Object-oriented programming, basic web programming concepts.
What you will get:
- Salary: Professional, competitive
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k matching (100% up to $2000)
- Stock grant plan
- We pay for your mobile phone and gym membership (limits apply)
- We match your charitable contributions up to $1000
- 2% of salary toward continual education
- Coffee, drinks, snacks, organic fruit delivery
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.