Associate Director Consulting Services, Veeva Oncology Link
Our vision is to enhance the collaboration between pharma and scientific experts to fight cancer worldwide. As an Associate Director, you will lead the European services team for Veeva´s new Oncology Link platform.
You will grow our team of consultants and help turn Veeva´s unique Oncology Link data of scientific experts into valuable insights for top pharmaceutical companies. You will ensure medical field teams benefit from our solutions, analyze scientific Oncology data to create actionable reports and provide insights to executives. A passion for customer success and sustainable results is essential.
We care about a great cultural fit; you should enjoy working at speed, multi-cultural teams and solving a new problem every day.
If you are excited about Life Sciences, analytics and working for a fast-growing tech company, we are the optimal fit.
- Ensure success for Veeva Oncology Link customers
- Run and grow a team of consultants
- Oversee multi-national projects
- Collaborate with global pharma executives and their teams
- Facilitate new business processes and change management
- Analyze scientific Oncology data for meaningful insights
- Build processes and everything else needed to scale your business
- Train your team
- Staffing and forecasting
- Manage your services P&L
- Strong social capabilities
- High ambition and high energy
- Strong execution skills
- Aptitude for a customer-facing role
- Structured working style
- Proven people management
- Working at least three years in or for the pharmaceutical industry
- Willing to travel 20% of your time
- Eligible to work in Germany
Nice to have
- Experience in scaling consulting services teams
- Experience with KOL data
- Oncology experience
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.