Senior Data Warehouse Engineer
At 2,700 employees and growing, and consistently delivering strong financials (NYSE
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for Data Warehouse Engineers to build
What will your day look like?
- Develop cool reusable tools to make Data Warehousing completely turnkey and easy to use
- Design and develop new analytic subject areas for reporting and analytics
- Work in a fast pace,
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC
Qualities we value:
- Passion for quality of analytic experience
- Code quality and clear documentation
- Creativity and a willingness to explore new technologies
- Take pride in work through attention to detail
- End to End Data Warehousing Jack of All Trades
- LDM/PDM design, development, optimization
- ETL SQL coding (not reliant on tools to build ETL flows)
- Advanced Data Warehousing techniques
Nice to Have
- Experience integrating with Salesforce.com
- Comfortable working with agile methodologies
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.