Associate Software Engineer, New Grad
Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a program focused on your professional development, providing mentors, workshops, and career path planning. Join our team and grow your career at Veeva!
You’re a front-end, back-end, or mobile software developer (including iOS and Windows Tablet) who likes to work on small teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, releasing features every four weeks. Help us design our solutions. Contribute to technical and functional design decisions, troubleshoot and provide technical product support, and be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Drive all aspects of the software development cycle: design, implementation, tuning, testing, and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own, delivering products within the schedules and timelines
- Contribute to technical design decisions for the product
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Overall GPA must be 3.0 or higher
- Programming experience in Java
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Relevant internship/project experience is a plus
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.