Advertising Agency Program Manager, North America (Remote)
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
If you are:
An expert in digital content for the life sciences industry,
Comfortable managing and growing relationships, and
Adept at managing both internal and customer-facing projects then…
You’re ready to play a key role in our North American Advertising Agency Program and able to transform into an expert in the creation and implementation of content for Veeva’s multichannel products.
What will you do?
Agency Program Managers collaborate with Agency Partners who create content and use Veeva’s multichannel products (including CLM, Approved Email, Engage, MyInsights, and Vault Promomats) to ensure Customer success. You’ll spend most of your time:
- Qualifying potential Agency Partners and leading new business calls
- Maintaining and growing Agency Partner relationships through consistent communication, outreach, and support
- Onboarding/educating customers on the value of the Partner Program and best practices for working with agencies
- Setting up and administering Veeva test environments
- Triaging and troubleshooting customer project requirements with Agency Partners, customers, and/or internal departments
What do you need to have?
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five years or more experience in account, digital strategy, technology, or project management at a healthcare advertising/marketing agency
- Experience in multichannel marketing projects, including closed-loop marketing, email, web sites
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to foster close relationships with agencies, customers AND internal teams
- An aptitude and interest in learning salesforce.com system administration
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.