Revenue Operations Manager
Be a part of the future of
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, results-driven Revenue Manager to play a key role
- Manage and continue to hire members of the US Revenue Analysts team
- Manage the finance relationship with regional sales teams, supporting nonstandard deal structuring, including approval of non-standard contract terms and conditions.
- Contract, Order and SOW review and analysis
- Participate in the month-end close process, which includes reviewing and/or verifying the accuracy of journal entries, revenue accruals, account reconciliations
andfluctuation analysis while maintaining effective internal controls to drive compliance with SOX requirements.
- Work with the external auditors to provide the required support for the quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Partner with the FP&A team on the revenue forecasting process to evolve it to a scalable, systematic process.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements or automation
- Assist with management reporting
- 3-5 years people management
- 5-7 years public or private high-tech company experience in revenue recognition, deal desk and or order management, preferably in a SaaS business
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret customer contracts
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional business partnering skills, with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and at various levels within a company
- Proven track record of driving projects to completion
- Highly organized with
abilityto multi task
- Working knowledge of NetSuite, RevPro
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.