HR Business Partner
Veeva is seeking an experienced and energetic Employee Success Business Partner to deliver critical employee services and processes to designated business units. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Veeva culture as we globally scale at a rapid pace.
You will partner customers across Europe so a good working knowledge in European employment law and current HR practices is essential.
As the Employee Success Business Partner, you’ll help Veeva continue to grow, scale, and drive employee success. You will demonstrate your ability to work in a global and cross-functional team environment.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, leadership and manager coaching, employee relations matters, data analysis, compensation, learning and development, and recognition programs
- Represent the Company as President of the social and economic committee (Comité social et économique– “CSE”)
- Partner with Employee Success Associates to provide full lifecycle support of employee-related activities, including onboarding, employee transfers and compensation changes, leaves of absence, and terminations
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- Experience as an HR Business Partner in a European organisation
- Clear demonstration of employee relations experience, working through complex situations and escalations
- Experience of working with the social and economic committee (CSE)
- Ability to assess needs, understand core issues, and achieve results with minimum supervision
- Adept at influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data; comfortable managing stakeholders in local and virtual environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyse data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Excellent communication skills, particularly around communicating large, complex changes
- Highly resourceful and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Fluent in English and French
Nice to Have
- Experience working in the technology industry or at an enterprise software company
- Additional language skills
- Experience working with a US HQ organisation
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.