CSV Specialist I (Associate)
At 2000 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Associate Validation Engineer provides validation testing support to the Quality and Compliance function in support of Veeva’s product validation. Primarily responsible for supporting the ongoing validation activities across Veeva’s product lines, general releases and patches/hot fixes. Interaction with internal customers will be inherent to this position as well as the ability to problem solve and prioritize activities to meet project deadlines.
- Create/update and execute validation testing documentation for Veeva’s Vault product line.
- Create, review and update of validation deliverables, including IQ, OQ protocols, test cases/scripts.
- Ensure all validation testing meets system/product requirements and Veeva quality standards.
- Develop strong product expertise and work with Product Managers to ensure requirements/specifications are defined in a clear, testable format
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams (Product Management, SQA, Technical Operations) to ensure the validated state of the system is maintained
- Ensure requirements are adequately tested following a risk-based approach
- Identify and log issues found during validation execution. Work closely with Product and SQA teams to identify and prioritize issues early on and track validation incidents to closure.
- Ensure clear traceability against all testing performed
- Execute other projects/duties as assigned to ensure compliance across Veeva’s product line and internal business systems.
- Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degree/work experience
- Overall GPA must be 3.0 or higher
- Interest in learning validation and other activities required for systems to be compliant with Food and Drug Administration (FDA), EU regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to learn quickly, attention to detail, good time management skills
- At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Canada. Veeva does not provide sponsorship of employment visa for this positionNice to have
- Experience with cloud based applications and/or infrastructure compliance
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.