Vault Quality Customer Success Manager
Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Quality Customer Success Manager (CSM) team is specifically focused on the success of our Vault Quality Enterprise customers.
Our Quality CSMs are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience and Quality Management Systems know-how. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify how to add value, adopt best practices, and drive industry transformation.
- Own a Customer Success strategy for Enterprise and emerging mid-sized life-sciences customers
- Establish relationships and consistent touchpoints with assigned customer contacts
- Effectively demo Vault capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Influence and drive change within customer organizations,
including:governance consulting, key business process reviews, application reporting / adoptioninitiatives, feature enablement
- Build and manage customer working groups and communities so that R&D customers have an avenue for peer-to-peer interactions and
- Required 10+ years’ experience working with life-sciences companies in the Quality domain with demonstrated understanding of drug development processes and technologies
- Deep background in Computer Systems Validation
- Proven track record of leading life-sciences software implementation projects as
consultant, business analyst, or IT lead and/or business sponsor
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Proven ability to work both independently and in teams in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- 5+ years in a consulting practice or technology firm
- Comfortable and willing to participate in Professional Services project delivery
- Ability to travel 25%
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have
- Direct experience implementing /consulting on known Quality technologies - e.g. Vault Quality, Open Text, DXC FirstDoc, Master Control, TrackWise, Pilgrim, Documentum, SharePoint, and/or QUMAS
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging Quality / Industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.